Long time present

It's about 2 years since I last posted on this blog and a lot has happened. I have gone through many changes in my life including the loss of one of my brothers and I have had personal tragedies that have led me to question everything. However, the most important thing that I can proudly state is that no matter what I have been through, my faith in God has remained stable. I am a believer in everything happening for a reason even when the experience is so painful. The way I have got through these tough two years is by praying more and more; praising more and more and trusting God more and more even when I had no energy and felt as if no one was listening. Yes, miracles do happen because God has remained faithful. Looking back on the Footprints poem, it was when I saw one set of footprints that the Lord carried me. I had nothing else left, no energy, no motivation, nothing....one day I got so tired to the point that I went to pray in church and after a while fell asleep there...it was the most refreshing sleep ever because when I woke up, I had a peacefulness inside and made me stand still in the presence of the Lord. I felt like I had got an awakening by the Holy Spirit. I still feel it. I feel new. I feel re-energized. I feel encouraged. Thank you God for not giving up on me. Stay blessed everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ready to face another day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a testimony of encouragement, hope faith and reassurance in God....he is there all the time!

    ReplyDelete